Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Little Old Lady and the Bloody Truth

Walking down the Home Depot parking lot, I looked to my right and saw a fairly big group of people huddled around something. I couldn't tell what it was, but as I kept upon my path, I saw someone move, revealing a little old lady laying on the ground COVERED IN BLOOD!!! And she was sitting in a huge puddle of blood too! I thought "Oh man... what happened there?!" I figured there were probably enough people at the scene, and I wouldn't be of any help, and kept walking in. I had to rent a tool, so I sent to the Tool Rental desk. The employees there were looking out the window, and I asked them what had happened, but they didn't know. Just then, a Home Depot employee came in from the scene, and the other guys asked what happened.

"So... somebody dropped a gallon of red paint out there, and didn't clean it up. Then an old lady came walking by, didn't see it, and slipped in it, fell down, and got it all over her little old lady dress." There were even little red footprints walking away from the puddle. She was okay.

No comments: