Monday, December 15, 2008

Have a mice day.

This weekend I was sitting at home designing the Kansas Speedway tickets, when all of a sudden I heard something snap. It was my mouse trap; except I didn't kill the little guy. I just trapped his leg. I put the whole thing in a paper bag and took it outside because I didn't know what to do with my little varmint. I picked up a skinny board and after a couple of practice tries, hit the bag. Ewwww!!! It's just so gross. Except, I didn't kill the little guy. I actually freed him and he jumped out of the bag and raced across my front yard into the night. If he could cook like Ratatoule, I'd keep him around.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Okay, see, you have a girlfriend who is traumatized by her own mouse experience. Need I mention glue trap and big fat liar at Walgreens who said it was poisonous?

Sad mouse. He probably has a broken leg, and now he's dragging his leg about, and will probably be eaten by a cat b/c he couldn't run away fast enough.